Touched Delhi Airport… Temparature – 39 degree Celsius… ouch… after a long turbulent flight… after an upset stomach and an only bar of snickers since morning to set it right… It’s high time someone came up with a break through that involved a combination of drugs and chocolate… Prescriptions would sound like heaven…
Ferraro Rocher 1 – 1 – 1 for 5 days
Gallaxy 250 1 – 1 for 3 days if pain subsists
Uh, I’m delving into another array of blogging… I should stick to travel…
Anyways, whatever little sleep I got through the last 30 hours was on flight… Take off to Landing, I snored into my dad’s shoulders… Last night’s turbulence in my brain was much more stronger than what the plane went through… So, this power nap set things right for 3 parts of my body – stomach, head and eyes… yeah, they seem quite refreshed by the twinkles of Delhi airport…
Delhi-casies of the Delhi babus disappointed me greatly… Such lousy samosas and pattice… Die of shame, suckers! Defaming Delhi!! Any paisawala buys space in hot locations, gets mediocrist cooks and serve lame food… at least get your local things right??!! Well, Mumbai fares no better score in this regard…So eating Chinese in Delhi was the last thing on my mind… but nothing can beat Indian Chinese food ever… Not even the Chinese…
Tried Comesum, Pune, then Hyderabad, and now Delhi… And should I say I’m happy… Now before you start thinking, all this girl thinks about is food, I liked the live music… It pushed me onto a different mood…Old Hindi melodies coupled with nice ambience and inoffensive food… should’ve been so perfectish … hmf!! Why do I miss him so much!! Yeah, another blogging array!
So, after the ride from the Airport to the Hazrat Nizamuddin railhead, now we head to Dehradoon… Climb the bridge, down the bridge… B1… B2 must be on the left… yes… Seat 19, 20, 23, 24… Middle and Upper births… Got on and fell asleep in the littlest time I had ever taken to fall asleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment